Our Delivery Policy
Each Twenty Degrees flower is designed and delivered by our professional delivery officers. While we guarantee the delivery of a fresh, beautiful bouquet every time, substitutions may be necessary on occasion due to the seasonal nature of flowers and flower condition.
- Our current demand for flower deliveries are on Mondays to Sundays.
- We have 2 delivery slots for your to choose from:-
Morning Slot – 11.00am – 2.00pm
Afternoon Slot – 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- However, specific time deliveries are not available in order to maintain fairness to all of our customers. Hence, any specific time request stated in the remarks column will not be entertained.
- Although we will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, we cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of our control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at [email protected] . It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 1 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- We deliver only within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor at the moment.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- For any changes of delivery address, you must update us your details via email or whatsapp (1) day prior the chosen delivery date in order to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. We will not provide any refunds for any deliveries scheduled/made for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we did not receive any advance notice.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient is present at the shipping address during the time of delivery. No refund will be made if the flowers had been duly delivered to the desired shipping address prescribed by the customer. In the event of any re-scheduled or re-routed delivery upon the request of the sender/recipient, a re-delivery fee will be applied.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don’t turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 2 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at [email protected] to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle.
Self pickup information
- For any self collection option, do give us a call or drop us a text before arriving at our workshop in order to ensure that everything is well prepared when you arrived. As we are located at a busy traffic area, getting a parking at our place would be a nightmare. Thus, do give us a call and our team members will send you the flowers to your car.
- As our workshop is located A-1-06, Eve Suite, Jalan PJU 1a/41 Ara Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya.
Walk-ins & COD
- COD is not available at the moment. Your order will only process once payment had been received.
- We regret to inform that walk-in is currently not available at the point of time. We would recommend customers to place an order through our website or perhaps through manual order (i.e. email, whatsapp, etc). Do arrange a pickup slot with our team members. For urgent orders to be collected on the day, we appreciate that you can place the order before 3pm. But we do appreciate if you can place a pre-order a few days before the delivery date with us in order to allow us to provide better quality and fresher flowers for you.
Festive Season / Peak Period
During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Hari Raya, Christmas, Chinese New Year, kindly place your order Five (5) days in advance. However, delivery outside Klang Valley, order at least one week (7) days in advance. Due to the higher demand than usual during Peak/Festive season, we will try to accomadate your special time request as practical as we can. Otherwise, delivery will be made within the delivery date.